Bali Island School (BIS) celebrates its 30-year anniversary this year: Bali International School opened in September 1985 and was renamed in accordance with the Ministerial Decree on Education in 2014.
BIS engages and empowers globally-minded, confident learners to reach their utmost potential in an active, creative, and respectful learning community. BIS is the oldest school in Bali and is the only school on the island authorized to offer the full International Baccalaureate Program continuum from Preschool to Grade 12 (www.ibo.org: Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programs).
- IB trained, dedicated and experienced international teaching staff.
- Students’ scores are always above world averages.
- Outstanding education outcomes and university placements.
- Small classes and a broad range of course options.
- Students from around the world.
- Learning and language support and a student counselor.
- Diverse, free-of-charge extracurricular program.
- Best sports facilities on the island.
- School campus sits in a secure and quiet location that is easily accessible.
- Proactive parent association
BIS is fully accredited / authorized by:
The International Baccalaureate (IB)
The Council of International Schools (CIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
For more information, please call 62-361-288770/281213,
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.baliislandschool.com