Welcoming the nation’s anniversary on 17 August 2016, this extraordinary day remarks the celebration of Indonesia’s proclamation in 1945. The sacred red and white flies high in the island of the gods, Bali with the Indonesian national anthem playing in the background as the red and white Indonesia flag raising will mark the commemoration of Indonesia’s 71th Independence Day. Reconnect with the history and experience a one-of-a-kind way of celebrating the Indonesia Independence Day with one of Bali’s best resorts located at the pristine Jimbaran Bay, Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran.
Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran offers special stay package, traditional Indonesian activities and games, as well as delightful menu to make your holiday break on this national jubilee with family and friends be more memorable. Except for the complete resort’s facilities, Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran also provides a distinctive dining venue which is amongst the standouts restaurants in Jimbaran, from rooftop bar, casual dining venue to coffee & gelato parlour.
In commemorating Indonesian Independence Day on 17 August, a captivating “Merah Putih” Dinner with scrumptious tasty buffet selection from local and international cuisine will give a unique twist to your palate. Discover the innovative flavours and creative presentations of Indonesian dishes from Bali, Java and Sumatra, and enlivened with an irresistible international and local dessert spread such as Strawberry Vanilla Panacotta, Kue Mangkok, Kue Getuk and Kue Cantik Manis.
Celebrate Indonesia Independence Day and win the chance to have the best holiday in Singapore by booking “Merah Putih” Dinner at Bamboo Chic Restaurant, and enjoy a complimentary cocktail that is specially prepared by Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran’s mixologist.
Price at IDR 250,000 ++ per person.
Available on 16-18 August 2016 from 18:00 to 22:00 at Bamboo Chic restaurant.
- 15% off for SPG member.
- 30% off for Maybank card holder.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid at Bamboo Chic at Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran.
- Offer is available on 16-18 August from 18:00 to 21:00.
- Advance reservations are recommended.
- Offer is subject to availability. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Offer is subject to the terms and conditions by Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran which is subject to change without notice. For more information, please contact the hotel.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
Address: Jalan Bukit Permai, Jimbaran, Bali, 80361 Indonesia
Phone: (62)(361) 8466888