Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran unveils its personal contribution to environmental conscious initiatives with a number of programs offering the guests the choice to go green when booking their next meeting. Here are just a few examples of eco-friendly initiatives you may experience throughout your stay. Discover how we are making sustainability our top priority.
The following environmentally friendly initiatives are currently in place at the resort:
- Ground ﬂoor guest rooms open directly onto a uniquely designed 1,300 square meter organic form saltwater lagoon pool.
- Energy and water conservation including energy conserving heat recovery and reverse osmosis plant water treatment.
- Waste minimization and environmentally responsible purchasing including organic waste composting and non chemical pond water treatment.
- Enhanced indoor environmental quality including green housekeeping and low pollution emitting materials such as water based paints.
Green Meeting Package:
- Full day meeting package start from IDR 788,000++/person
- Half day meeting package start from IDR 688,000++/person
Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran
Jalan Bukit Permai, Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia
T (62)(361) 846 6888 | F (62)(361) 894 8777